top of page

Group

Public·35 members
Ezekiel Price
Ezekiel Price

Watch Two And A Half Men S07E05

Charlie and Chelsea get into an argument about dancing at the wedding, and the two end up going to dance lessons together, where Charlie finds out Chelsea has been keeping secrets about her finances: she owns multiple properties that she had never mentioned before, making her richer than Charlie, which angers Charlie as she hasn't paid any bills in the house while they have been living together. Eventually, she apologizes and they make up. Alan and Jake watch Alan's old wedding video.

Watch Two And a Half Men S07E05

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2ugg56&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw159c4BW_emp7pq0mL5CTfs

"Eastwatch" is the fifth episode of the seventh season of Game of Thrones. It is the sixty-fifth episode of the series overall. It premiered on August 13, 2017 on HBO. It was written by Dave Hill and directed by Matt Shakman.

At the Godswood in Winterfell, Bran Stark wargs into a flock of ravens to fly over the Wall into the Lands of Always Winter. Through the ravens, he sees the army of the dead led by the White Walkers and the Night King, traveling south towards Eastwatch-by-the-Sea. His reconnaissance continues until the Night King sees the ravens, at which Bran severs the connection. He tells Maester Wolkan that they need to send ravens at once.

Much later, Arya stalks Littlefinger as he is walking through the grounds of Winterfell. Arya sees him speaking with a servant (she is too far to hear their conversation), then follows him to his personal quarters and sees him chatting at the door with Maester Wolkan. She eavesdrops on Petyr asking Wolkan if he is sure that "this" is the only copy. Assured that it is, Petyr replies that "Lady Stark thanks him for his services." Petyr then briefly enters his room, and leaves once again. Arya enters Petyr's chamber and rummages through his study and furniture. Hidden under his mattress, she finds a scroll. This turns out to be the scroll that Sansa wrote long ago to Robb, urging him to yield to Joffrey. Arya, unaware that Sansa had written the letter under duress from Cersei in an attempt to save their father, looks horrified. She rolls up the scroll and sneaks out of the room, oblivious to a grinning Littlefinger watching from behind a wall.

Later, at the Chamber of the Painted Table, Jon tells Daenerys about the news of his half-brother Bran and half-sister Arya Stark's return to Winterfell. He wants to go home to Winterfell, concerned by Bran's vision which warns the army of the dead are getting closer and Jon is worried the undead army will make it past the Wall and advance on the North. Dany notes that Jon doesn't have enough men to fight the army of the dead and Jon asks her again to join him. However, Dany is worried that Cersei will take advantage and march in if she turns her focus to the army of the dead. Tyrion is present and proposes bringing a wight south to King's Landing in order to prove that the army of the dead is real and convince Queen Cersei Lannister, so they can come to a truce. Varys opines that it is suicide trying to appeal to Cersei but Tyrion argues that he can persuade his brother Jaime.

After landing at Eastwatch, Jon Snow and his band meet with the wildling Tormund, who thinks that Jon's plan is suicidal, and mockingly asks which of the two ferocious Queens is it they need to convince (Jon replies both). Davos volunteers to stay behind at Eastwatch because he regards himself as a liability, given his age and relative lack of fighting ability. They later learn that the Night's Watch has detained members of the Brotherhood Without Banners including Beric Dondarrion, Thoros and Sandor Clegane. Jon and his team meet with the prisoners in the icy cells beneath Eastwatch, where the entire group swiftly establishes their reasons for hating each other. Gendry opines that they should not trust Thoros because the Brotherhood sold him to the Red Witch, raising Davos and Jon's hackles. Thoros, in turn, is surprised to see Jorah, an old comrade and rival from the Siege of Pyke.

While the Wildlings, Mormont, and the Brotherhood Without Banners distrust each other, they decide to put aside their differences to fight against the army of the dead. Sandor quips that the cells are freezing. After they are freed, Jon, Jorah, Tormund, Gendry, Sandor, Beric, and Thoros exit Eastwatch's gate and set out into the lands beyond the Wall on their dangerous mission to capture a Wight to bring to Daenerys and Cersei.

Jaime Lannister: "I once told Bronn that if I ever saw you again, I'd cut you in half."Tyrion Lannister: "It'll take you a while with a sparring sword."Jaime: (shakes his head)Tyrion:"He was going to execute me! He knew I was innocent! He didn't hate me because of anything I did, he hated me because of what I am! A little monster sent to punish him! Did he... Did he think I wanted to be born this way? Did he think I chose..."Jaime: (snaps) "What do you want?!"Tyrion: "Daenerys will win this war. You're a military man, you must know there's no way around that. Daenerys is not her father. She's even willing to suspend hostilities if Cersei agrees to certain terms."Jaime: "You want Cersei to bend the knee, you can ask her yourself."Tyrion: "I don't. Daenerys doesn't. Not now anyway. She has a more important request."

Eastwatch featured a couple low key blockbuster moments, narrative moments and Bran's interaction with the Night's King was one of them. Bran could have probably been more discrete about how he spied on the dead; Bran flew a bunch of ravens right over the top of that army while Arya and Littlefinger crept in the shadows. That's where Bran's still got a bit to learn, although this did show (again) that the Blue Eyes White Dragon can catch Bran's vibe when Bran is worging.

Eastwatch planted seeds for this and beautifully so. From Gilly telling Sam about Rhaegar's annulment in Dorne (later bo Elia Martell and kia ora Lyanna Stark) which again hinted at Jon being a Targaryen, to Jon calming Drogon and then Dany telling Jon how she views her dragons as her children and not beasts. I dunno about y'all but Jon sussed Drogon as if Drogon was his son, not through words or any crazy action but Drogon could sniff Jon's Targaryen blood and once that Targaryen/Stark hand touched Drogon, Drogon was hook, line and sinker.

So when the Maesters went full prick-mode on Sam, this was only reinforced and Sam wasn't having any of this. There's obviously some lovely older folk, just like on Earth and Eastwatch's MVP for me was Ser Davos, but the Maesters were cool once and now their just being silly. Sam has kinda just exposed the Maesters at the Citadel for not doing a whole lot and of all the people who you'd think would embrace magical stuff, those Maesters don't believe jack.

Another well done sketch is the luxury home movie theater experience. There is a place in Portland where you can go and have the feeling of watching a movie at home but in a public theater for $30 per person. Of course there is. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Наилучший Результат
    Наилучший Результат
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Adrian Marror
    Adrian Marror
  • Jameson Taylor
    Jameson Taylor
bottom of page